HANGING OVAL HORSE & HORSE SHOE POTRACK
- Joanne and her expert craftsmen are introducing our latest unique hand crafted hanging ceiling pot pan rack which features a vine textured framework, round handmade scrolls, horseshoes and also has running horse over each horseshoe.
- You pick the size and finish and we build it to suit you!
- Select from multiple widths and lengths
- Choose from a wide selection of 20+ professional
- The pictured rack measures 36 inches length and 20 inches wide.
- Double pot hanger hooks for holding 30+ Pot, pan, and cookware items plus other hard to store kitchen utensils such as long spoons, ladles, etc.
- The square design of the hooks and square pot hanging rails allow the hanging of 1 pot on a hook without the hook rotating out of position.
- 2 pound load rating per chain painted to match the rack finish color
- (4) Fully adjustable chain hanger brackets that attach the chain to the rack
- (4) Ceiling screw hooks.
- All you need is the cookware! Cookware not included.
- Longer chains are available for taller ceilings.
- Features 8 horses with accompanying horseshoes to produce a one of a kind production.
- The quantity of horseshoes and horses vary with the size of the rack.
- Larger racks have more horseshoes and horses than smaller racks.
Joanne proportions them for a balanced appearance.
Joanne's new ideas and fine quality kitchen cookware storage creations are suitable for new construction, remodeling, refurbishing and redesigning for a more functional kitchen environment.
We are very proud of our products and have a Customer Satisfaction guarantee on our workmanship.
- Normal lead time is 3-7 working days from order to ship.
- This rack was built in the USA by Amish Craftsman
Contact us for price and freight on multiple quantities.
We manufacture many different organizers for the kitchen. Check with us for custom built organizers for your kitchen.
Call 800 283 7107 8-5 M-F or
Email Us 24/7
We will reply to you.
Maps & Directions
Thanks for your interest in our high quality productions,
Joanne, Alan and Scott